Trusted by geotechnical engineers and their teams at
GeoDin supplies cutting-edge geodata management software for geotechnical engineers to create robust geodatabases and visualize what's beneath the ground.
How geotechnical engineers benefit from GeoDin
Peace of mind
Building a solid geodata set is hard. Determining the data quality, the cut off point for data collection and eliminating anomalities: GeoDin is here to help you with that.
Freed up agenda
Wouldn't it be nice if building that geodata set could be done in less time? GeoDin helps to create a very effective workflow, saving time and resources.
Best models - by you and GeoDin
As an engineer, you always have new ideas for improvements. GeoDin is not a black box. We enable you to customize our models so you can create the very best model.
See how GeoDin works: get to insightful reports in 10 steps
Insert your collected data with trust
1. Choose your standard
2. Add subsurface layers and depth
3. Select ground type and properties
4. See the borehole representation
Control your data processing workflow
5. Choose the data-type
(e.g., water content test)
6. Add parameters
7. Get calculated target fields
Visualize and present your data & insights
8. Create your map
9. Link objects, queries or groups
10. Customize report templates
(e.g., Geotechnical Log)
Numbers that make us proud
With a legacy of 29 years, GeoDin has emerged as the preferred solution for geotechnical analysis among Industrial Companies, Universities, and Government Agencies, with more than 15000 projects benefiting from its expertise.
The more you sample, the more you know. GeoDin users have included over 2 Million borehole logs, including logs for well construction, water, environment, hydrogeology, mining, tunneling and ground investigation.
Use your dataset with confidence by complying to the requested data standards. We support ASTM, BS 5930, DIN 4022/23, DIN 4943, DIN EN ISO 14688/89, DIN EN ISO 22475, SEP1 / SEP 3, KA 5, GOST, NEN and ÖNORM.
Directly translate locally collected data into the language spoken by the international team, while keeping the geo-data standard (English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian and Turkish).
How companies - big and small - use GeoDin for geo projects
Largest port expansion in the U.S. using GeoDin
- Database from a wide range of sensors
- Automated import of multiple format sensor files and MATLAB results
- Automated geo-monitoring with instant alert system for data anomalies
- Data types for direct & derived parameters
- Continuous data modeling to predict settlement and guide fill placements
Water levels managed at all times with GeoDin
- Over 163k boreholes, 12k monitoring wells, and 13 million water samples
- Integrated GIS, offering one-stop solution for analyses and graphics
- Quick & easy search by address, coordinates and measuring point
- Centralized data types: administrative, measuring point, development, (hydro)geological and chemical analyses
- Various interpolation methods for real-time water level insights
*The Senate Department also uses GeoDin for geothermal energy, groundwater flora, geotopes, soil science and monitoring of contaminated sites
Geodata on 700km underline cables' installation managed in GeoDin
- Geodata management for all companies involved in planning session
(e.g. Tennet, Amprion, Transnet BW, 50hertz)
- Geotechnical survey, groundwater monitoring and soil assessment data
- Compliance to German public authority standards
- 37 groundwater monitoring wells with cross-section structural model
- Soil assessment data collected in the field via mobile app
GeoDin on critical railway tunnel construction surveillance
- 24-7 remote monitoring of twin concrete-lined tunnels
- 32k daily measurements with automated data collection and processing
- Measurements from all instruments and suppliers centralized in GeoDin
- Automated triggers for real-time environmental changes
- Series of data quality tests before written to the database
- Online portal to manage, analyze, and present data & reports